The ICW Floats Our Boat!

The ICW Floats Our Boat!


Monday, December 5, 2016

Dancing With Santa

We left Marathon and traveled about 30 miles north back to Islamorada today.

Below are some videos of the ride north.  We were traveling about 30 mph with 15 mph winds from the NE.  Not a terrible ride, but pretty choppy.

Just click the links below and you can view them in Vimeo.

Big Waves

Big Waves 2

Big Waves - Slow Motion

We had to keep our eyes open for crab pots.  At one point it was like a mind field.  I seriously don't want to have crab when in FL.  We hate those crab pots and the damage they could do to our motors if we ran one over!

We are back on the hook (anchored) outside Lorelei's restaurant.  I think its one of my favorite  bars/restaurants in the Keys.


I got to dance with an inflatable dancing Santa.  Check out the video below.  He was a great lead..lol!

Dancing With Santa

And found a City Hall table..... boy I wish I could work from this table then my office any day..... lol
 
Corp found an interesting boat in the marina.....a car boat.
 
 
Finally had another beautiful sunset.  The last few days have had overcast sunsets.
 

 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment